Monday, March 2, 2009

Artichoke family

So yesterday for dinner we had lasagna and artichokes, one of our favorites, great way to break our fast. Anyway Katie LOVES artichokes, she eats a whole one on her own. She finished the rest of her dinner, which is rare so that she could eat the rest of her artichoke. :)



Kortney was in her high chair and started to get grumpy so I pulled her out and was holding her and she still was a little grouch. So I handed her a leaf off of my artichoke and well she sucked and sucked on it. She ended up eating about 10 of them. She would cry as soon as I would take one away. I guess she is meant to be in our family, we all love them.

1 comment:

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

Good Idea, give a baby who can't eat an artiCHOKE. No really I think that's cool. I'll have to try it, just so funny.