Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

I lost my camera last month!!! Mike and I had it on our trip to California and it came up missing some how! So my pics from Halloween to December are all lost. I am so sad. We didn't even have a camera for Christmas. Anyway we had a wonderful Holiday Season. I have been very distracted this pregnancy, I guess I'm in survival mode or something. This pregnancy has been so different, I have been very sick, it takes everything in me to keep the house up somewhat. I am just barely getting Christmas taken down, but at least it is happening right. :) 2010 is going to be a wonderful year. Mike and I have set some goals, our stake has challenged us to read the Book of Mormon as a family, we have a new addition to our family, and so much more.

No comments: