Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A little trip to the ER


Kort has been sick since about Friday, she has had a fever off and on, and just hasn't been acting the way she should. I took her to the Dr. and he said she just has a virus and there is nothing we can do. Today I noticed that she was just acting way too sad and clingy. When I got her up from her nap her temp. was 103.6 so I called her Dr. and they sent me to Urgent Care, Urgent Care sent me to the ER. So we spent 4 hours at the hospital and they took millions of tests on my poor baby. They gave her some fluids through an IV because she was so dehydrated. Come to find out the Dr was right she just has a virus, there is nothing they can do. We will be headed back tomorrow for another round of fluids in her IV.

5 comments:

Krista Neil said...

Woh, that is scary, what the thing on her arm?

Meagan said...

Her IV, she has to keep it in for a while

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

Meagan you can tell in these pics that you've lost weight. Just wanted to let you know, and also I hope Korts doing better.

Missy said...

Give that sweet girl a big auntie Missy kiss for me! Makes me so sad!

Middletonfamily said...

P90X is pretty hard core. I actually tried it a couple of days this week with Jay. You definitely feel it working. My only complaint is that it's not upbeat like Turbo Jam so it gets mundane.
I agree though, definitely a good work out.