Saturday, July 18, 2009

Kortney turned 1!!!

I can't believe our little baby is already 1, she is so much fun. She loves life, loves to smile, LOVES TO DANCE, gets into everything, and likes to put a smile on anyone and everyones face. She loved her cake or maybe I should say frosting. She fed the cake to Tucker. She started walking at 13 months, She is 50% for her weight, height, and head, so I guess her chunky thighs are normal. We are loving every minute with her.
Her cake when she was done:

Getting a bath from Tucker:

3 comments:

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

Meagan your a little late on your post. Cute pictures, and I can't believe she is in the 50% all the way around. She is way to cute and I love her thighs. It reminds me of myself.

Middletonfamily said...

SO CUTE! First birthdays are so fun!

fillmore family said...

Ahhh, so cute :)