Friday, October 1, 2010

The Hospital

Kortney got to meet her new baby sister later that day, I don't know what to think of it. She loved the baby, but she was very concerned about me. She wanted me to come home soon.

I love the one on one time you get to spend with your little one in the hospital.

There were 4 of us all due within a week of each other here in our ward, here is a picture of 3 of us together with our babies. So much fun to know that our little babies will all grow up together.

Time for Kyla and I to go home, mixed feelings. I was so worried about Kortney that I felt like I had to get home, but man it is so nice being in the hospital having people help you all the time. Plus being able to send your baby to the nursery at night is a huge plus. Ready for this new adventure :)

No comments: