Friday, October 1, 2010

Kortney and Katie's birthday party

We decided since I was going to be induced on June 1st that we should have a birthday party for Kortney who was turning 2 on June 3rd and Katie who had turned 7 on May 28th, plus a last hoorah before the baby was born the next day. Here is a picture of the girls.


Here is a picture of me the night before I delivered our baby girl. I just noticed all of my pregnancy pictures I am wearing the same shirt. It's the only shirt that fit me ok towards the end.

A little note on my Kortney Belle, I can't believe it has been 2 years. Kortney is the most independant child. She wants to do everything on her own. She loves baby dolls, her blankies, boots, and loves makeup. She is a girlie girl. But she also is very solid on her feet and very coordinated. We think she is going to be our sports girl. She loves to kick the ball around and to play catch with her daddy.

No comments: