Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Conversations

So I'm in the kitchen cleaning up and Katie is dancing in the family room with her cousins, Sierra and Clay. They made a corner of the room into the "break room" for when they are tired of dancing. So this is what I hear from Katie:
"Stop kissing me in the break room!"
Luaghter
"Gross, get your tongue out of my mouth. (more laughter) Sick keep your togue out of my mouth!"
I have to see what the heck she is talking about and there is Patches (a dog we were watching for some friends) kissing Katie. Silly kids. :)

5 comments:

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

This is my favorite story. You didn't know you had a soap opera going on in your own home.

Krista Neil said...

That is too funny! Gotta love some of the things they say, lol.

Missy said...

Don't let grandpa read that story... he might give the kids a lecture on kissing cousins before he get to the doggie part at the end....but probably has a lecture for that one too! :) wink wink

Jen R. said...

I was sure it was kissing cousins. Who knew you'd be glad it was a dog!

LivingstonClan said...

SO funny! I worry about my kids kissing and stuff too--I know I did when I was little. I love your interview w/Katie video too--super cute idea.