Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009

I can't believe it's already here, time to sit and set goals for the year. The reason I use this blog is for a journal, I can print out my entries at the end of the year. A few of my goals are:
- Go to temple at least once a month.
- Keep track of our finances, I don't need to go into to much on this, pay off debt,save, make sure we are spending wisely, etc.
-Cook with my food storage.
-Finish Mikes BYU quilt.
-Finish the top of my Book of Mormon quilt.
-Get Katie's and Kortney's scrapbooks up to date. I love this digital scrapbooking, I think it will be a lot easier for me to keep up with.
-Personal Scripture study, it seems I don't create time for this as often as I should.
-participate in tri-athlon in May.
-Lose weight, I have given myself until October to get to my goal weight, unless I get pregnant first.
-Be more kind, loving, patient, and happy with my family.
So what are some of your goals? What are your hopes for this year?

3 comments:

Krista Neil said...

Ok, I need to think of some serious goals for myself, then I'll do a post on it. May have to copy some of yours, the sound good, good luck!

Missy said...

GET THE BASEMENT FINISHED!!! Then I can finally get organized, lose weight, catch up scrapbooks, gain back my sanity, have a clean home...unless I get pregnant first. Hahahaha! (Liked that little addition in your goals, maybe I'll try that one too. Sounds like fun)

Jon and Laura said...

Meagan,
I found your blog through Tina's, and I am so happy that you have one. It is such a fun way to keep in touch. It looks like you guys are doing great. Your family is so cute. I move in 3 weeks, so you, Tina, and I need to hang out. I also have a blog, but it is private, so send me your e-mail addy, and I will send you an invite.
lj.osmond@gmail.com
Laura