Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

This is the best video, I know I'm a horrible interviewer, I was having a hard time thinking of questions to ask Katie, but the end of the video she hears Santa and it is great. Just keep watching, it's kind of long.


Santa brought me a laptop!!! I was shocked, I didn't think he knew just what I wanted, he seems to have something special for me every year. I guess I just am a good girl every year. :) I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Here are a few pictures.
Look what Santa brought Katie!!!


The girls had matching shirts, aren't they cute.

3 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

Her face was priceless! Very Cute!

Krista Neil said...

That was so cute, lol. I'm jealous you got a laptop, that is awesome.

Shawn said...

Hi. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy my blog. It is what I do to keep myself occupied at night while my husband is at work. It is great to read about you and your life. Your girls are adorable, aren't girls fun!