Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ruth Crisp

Mike and I had his Christmas work dinner last night at Ruth Crisp. I heard so much about this wonderful steak house and we were both so excited to go. First, we get there and the valet guys open my door and I felt so special. We get there and the lights are low, very nice and I explained to Mike romantic. He said it was dark and dreary. :) Anyway the steak was the best steak I have ever had I think. It was wonderful. The mushrooms were soooo good. I'm not much of a mushroom girl, but I do enjoy them with my steak. I don't think it is really worth the money though. I think it cost like $50.00 ea. Anyway to make a long story short. The only people there not drinking were Mike, his brother Daniel, Daniels wife Eeva, and I. The girl accross from me was totally wasted and kept talking about how she needed to go accross the street to see the girls, plus she kept making out with her husband there at the table and he kept grabbing her ta ta's. Then the girl next to me gave me a hug gootbye and she kissed me!!! Anyways after that lets just say I was ready to go. Anyways the food was good.

2 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

That is crazy, but funny. I never would have guessed in Utah. That definitly sounds like something in Chicago. At least you got free food!

Krista Neil said...

That sounds like Eric's work events as well, but he gets a big kick out of that stuff, I would have been like you, ready to get our of there the second I was done eating. It's amazing what we will go through to get good, free food.