Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!! I hope you all have a wonderful evening tonight, it's magical in our home. I love to see the curiosity and magic in Katie's eyes. Lucky me, I have Kortney this year to be the excuse of why we need to get up at 6. I'm the one waking everyone up every year. Enjoy the quiet yet beautiful moment as you remember the birth of our Savior. How thankful I am for his example. I love the opportunity I have to teach my children this season of their Savior, and the chance I have to bear witness to the knowledge that I have that he lives, that he loves each and every one of us. Like I said it is a magical time of year. I hope Santa is good to you all this year!

2 comments:

Middletonfamily said...

Merry Christmas to your family too! Hope Santa is go to your family! :-)

Krista Neil said...

Hopefully after Christmas we see lots of pics from everyone, should be a fun day!