Sunday, November 23, 2008

BYU foodball game

BYU and Utah played lastnight. BYU played horrible, we lost. It wasn't a very happy night in our house, but at least we had a lot of fun watching the game. We had quite the crew over, and lots of food. I decorated the house, and the girls had their BYU gear on.













Kortney and her cousin Kelsey had matching onesies, aren't they great. I saw them and couldn't resist, I will have to make some more next year. I will spell Poo right.

Here's a picture of our house, notice Mike put up the light for me yesterday:



Here's the crowd:



Anyways, we enjoyed having our friends and family here. Thanks for sharing the game with us. We always enjoy having people up for the games.

1 comment:

Middletonfamily said...

What a cute onsie! It is a bummer about BYU. We were sad too!