Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jazz Game

Mike and I had a wonderful date tonight.  Thanks to Rachel who watched Katie and Mike's mom who watched Kortney.  It was a wonderful night.  I will post more pictures when the couple we went with e-mail them to me.  



Yes Korver was this far away from me.  The guy Korver is blocking had this hair on his shoulders, that was just odd.  Mike gets season front row tickets for work, well, it's not only a perk for clients but for us also.  Korver is one of my favorite players, so it is always fun when I get to go with Mike.  Most of the time he just takes a buddy, but I was the lucky date tonight.  They have a buffet before the game, and we get nachos and popcorn during half time.  Mike picks a player and asks for their shoes every time, but got rejected tonight.  Poor guy.  We got to go with a couple from St George, they were such Awesome company to have around.  It was just a nice evening out.  
On the sour side of things I had to sit by the the two most annoying people ever.  They had 5 beers each, the dumb girl kept talking about how he, the guy she was with, must really love her to have gotten those tickets.  The whole game they were texting people, comparing pictures on their phones, laughing obnoxiously, waving the sound makers (that you wave during free throws) in my face, hit the rim of my hat once.  Smelling horrible nasty.  Drove me nuts that they didn't even watch a total of 5 min. of the game.  People like that shouldn't be a loud to go to sporting events.  Maybe I'm a stick in the mud, but I'm there to enjoy and WATCH the game.  
Thank you honey for a wonderful night.  I love you.

2 comments:

Jen R. said...

ew I would have said something rude to them. But I'm glad you guys got to go! And that's so funny that he always asks for their shoes. Has anyone ever said yes?

Krista Neil said...

Interesting date, your a lot more patient than I would have been I can tell you that much:)