Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random catch up on family

Katie is having pezz soup, yummy huh. She gets a pez and then puts it into a cup of water then fishes it out with a spoon. She says it's the best dessert she has ever had.

Kortney is dancing to the music on my blog, she loves music already! She ate a ton of dinner tonight, loves those bannanas.

Mike is well in St. George again. Having tons of success, signing lots, and well missing his family. Can't wait to see him tomorrow. He is great working so hard to provide for his family.

Me, well, being mom seems to be a bit busy lately. Cleaned the pantry today, can you believe it. It was a little scary. Katie and I also got them basement all ready for the big game on Sat. Excited for Thanksgiving to see my family. I love my girls. I love when my hubby is home with me.

No comments: