Saturday, November 15, 2008

Disney On Ice

Last night we had the Awesome experience of Disny on Ice. I was very proud of the tickets I got, I ordered them as soon as I heard they were coming, First row front and center. :)



This is how close we were to Simba. It was so fun watching Katie, notice her hands in the cup holders, they were like that the whole time, so intense. Except when the whale came out in Pinnochio her feet kind of shrunk up underneath her. I think she was a little nervous.



One of my favorites was Nemo, their costumes were amazing!!! Dori was perfect. Bruce looked great also.



Katie dressed up as a princess, and I think seeing so many princess' in one night just about blew her away.



We were so close that after the program Katie was able to stand up and give some of the skaters high fives. She was glowing and grinning ear to ear.



I think Katie knows now why I love going on dates with dad. She felt like a queen for the night. Well worth every penny we paid.

2 comments:

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

Looks like so much fun. Love the picture of Katie. Glad you had fun.

Krista Neil said...

Sounds like tons of fun, I need to do this with Alissa some day.