Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our busy week



Last week it seemed the week just flew by. Mike was gone working St. George, that left Katie, Kortney and I to stay home and work on projects. It snowed, so Katie went out and played before school. Then she came home from school and had to play some more, this time she decided to make a huge snowball. when I went out side I couldn't believe she had rolled this snowball all by herself.


Then Mike got home, and found out he had tickets to the BYU game and couldn't find a date, so he took his favorite BYU fan, Katie. He said she got bored.



Then came her highlight of her life, the SanDiego cheerleaders came and lifted her onto the field and let her take some pictures and due a cheer with them. She was grinning from ear to ear when she got home.



I started listing things on my etsy shop, you'll have to check it out, the connection is under my fav web sites, it's called my etsy. I have decided that I need to go on project mode and finish up all these unfinished projects, I will post pics as I finish. First on my list is Mikes office, then his BYU quilt. Tonight is sisters night so I'm hoping I can work on his quilt there. AGAIN, he is gone, so I will have Kortney with me.

2 comments:

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

how fun for Katie. I am so proud of your husband for taking pictures. You know how dads forget to do that.

Middletonfamily said...

Cute! Love the blog! Okay I am dying with all the snow you guys got. We did't have anything close to that in Provo.
I would love to get together whenever. Lunch would be fun or games. Let me know when you are thinking and what I can bring.