Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My husband


I have been home alone for the past 4 weeks, while my husband has been in Mexico and Australia.  It seemed like forever, now I am so glad that he is home with our family again.  In Mexico he was gone fishing with my brother Keith, they had a blast.  He brought home some shark for Katie to try.  He was home for 2 days then off to Australia.  Australia went really well he says.  He was there promoting the movie, Emma Smith, My Story.  He got to meet with the decedents of Joseph and Emma Smith and introduce their Grandmother to them.  He handed out many Book of Mormons, and seems to be on a real spiritual high.  I am glad to hear that I was missed by the people I had met there 3 years ago.  It was so cute, because Katie knew her dad was being a missionary, she tried telling him that he just needs to play her primary songs, then people would be able to feel that Jesus is true.  :)  He kept busy giving talks and premiering the movie in Sydney and Foster.  I am so thankful to have him home.  He is such a stud, he loves his little family so much.  It is so nice to be able to talk to him whenever I wanted to today, I have been spending lots of time with him, even if we have to watch football all evening long.  If you ever read this honey, I love you.  I am so glad that you have kept all your promises to me in cherishing me, loving me, and treating me like a queen.  I have wrote many e-mail's expressing my love to you, I love you.

No comments: