Thursday, October 2, 2008

Quarter Pushers

So I went to Chucky Cheese today, Katie earned her hard earned 15 smiley's so her reward was Chucky cheese.  Well I had a coupon for 100 tokens, plus I had bought a gift certificate on city deals, so I was pumped to sit and let Katie and her cousin Haley play while I chill with Kortney. Melinda and Kelsey.  Well, I took a few tokens and started playing the token pusher, before I knew it I had blown 25 tokens in no time at all, and I still wanted to play.  I did earn a ton of tickets for the girls to get prizes, but still, I just kept wanting to play.  I decided that it has to do with Vegas and gambling.  I loved doing the quarter pushers in Vegas, I would get my roll of quarters and blow it all in 1 spot.  Since President Hinckly said no gambling (my excuse was always it is like going the the arcade) I have not done it.  Mike on the other hand has some explaining because I noticed our coin jar is gone right about the time he was driving through Mesquite.  Anyway what I am trying to say I guess is that I am still totally addicted, I kept wanting to do more and more and take all the tokens from the kids.  This is a lame entry I know, but it's just been on my mind tonight.

No comments: