Thursday, November 19, 2009

Announcement

I am 12 weeks pregnant!!! We are expecting a little bundle of joy in the early part of June. This little one has already caused a little fuss. About a week ago I started bleeding and well, after 2 miscarriages the sight of blood just is scary. I am my progesterone supplement, but yet I still knew I was miscarrying. The Dr. sent me to the hospital for and u/s and there was my little babies heart beating. I was so relieved. Tears filled my eyes. My baby is OK. I just had a Subchorionic Hematoma (sp?), which is a gathering of blood under the placenta that burst. It should heal by week 20, so we shall see. We are very happy and excited for this little one.

3 comments:

fillmore family said...

congratulations!!! I'm sorry to hear about the scare, thank goodness for technology to reassure you that everything will be ok. :)

Missy said...

So happy that you are having a baby to be best buds with mine! Love you!

Krista Neil said...

Heart beats calm the mother's soul :)