Thursday, November 19, 2009

Family Pictures

We finally got our family pictures done in October, thanks to a friend of mine, Missy Hancock. Here are a few of my favorites.

I really wanted to get a BYU one, but Kortney was having a fit, so this is the best one.

Me and my sweetheart. How lucky I am to be married to my wonderful husband.

My girls aren't they so cute. Mike and I often talk about how blessed we are to have wonderful, beautiful girls.


Katie


Kortney


Precious moments between a father and hid daughter.

And a few more of family pictures.


2 comments:

Tamsen said...

Kortney's dress is so pretty! What beautiful pictures. I love Missy's work.

Middletonfamily said...

Love the family pictures! I think my favorite is under the arch. We have been thinking about doing a BYU picture for our Christmas cards since it Jay's last year. The flag is a cute idea!
Glad to hear the baby is doing well!