Thursday, September 18, 2008

Brushing your teeth

First off, I have to say I went to the dentist, 3 cavity's can you believe it.  I think it was the pregnancy or something.  I about died, Katie came out clean this time though.  
So Mike and I had this little discussion today about brushing your teeth.  Am I normal?  We went on a date tonight (dinner and min. golf).  Anyway right when we are about to leave I run into the bathroom, touch up my makeup and brush my teeth.  He walks in "why are you brushing your teeth we are going to dinner right now?"  I say, "I want you to enjoy kissing me" He says, "I'm probably not going to kiss you before we eat dinner."  I kiss him.  Anyway, is that a normal thing?  He thinks I'm crazy obsessed with my teeth, obviously I'm not, I have 3 cavity's.  What do you think?

1 comment:

Jen R. said...

I've been going to dentist all my life and always brush my teeth. I always have cavities. Jared never went his whole life and has less than perfect teeth brushing habits. No cavities