Saturday, September 27, 2008

Girls Night Out

Build a Bear workshop, it is the best place, kids of all ages love it.  Katie just loves to brink her bear in and get it washed and a new outfit.  Last night I let her get a new animal, she picked the elephant since we were on our way to the circus.  It drove me nuts though, they would show the girls all this extra stuff and ask if they wanted it, of course they are going to say yes.  What about me, I'm the one paying for it, shouldn't they be asking me...Anyway the girls (Katie and her cousin Haley) loved Build a Bear.


               The Circus was so much fun for me.  I have so many great memories of going to the circus with my dad when I was little.  Back then, you were able to ride on the elephant, I wanted to ride on the elephant sooo bad, but I was scared.  So Rachel and Melinda, my sisters, rode on the elephant and I just watched.  I regret that to this day, I wish I had guts when I was little.  I still loved watching it through a child's eyes.  They loved the clowns the most.  It was so much fun though to bring back my childhood memories of the circus.  It was a fun night for us girls. 

1 comment:

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

did you have any flash back of the guy falling of the high wire. Haley had a blast. She has been showing everyone her kitty. Thanks again.