Friday, September 19, 2008

Halloween!!!

I got the Halloween stuff out to decorate the house!!!  I know I am early this year, I just thought it is so fun to see the kids enjoy the fun decorations.  They love to help decorate also.  I think one of my favorite joys in life is decorating for the holidays.  I took the beginning of the year off because of the sewage flood we had, but now I'm on board again.  Hooray!!!  Katie is going to be a princess this year, she wants to use her special birthday dress from daddy, Kortney is going to be a skunk.  I found the best skunk costume at children's place when I was pregnant, it was $1.00, I love Children's Place!!!  I guess I just need to buy candy, then I will be ready to go!!!

2 comments:

Jen R. said...

We're going to be Bee's. And since Adelyn is too little to go trick or treating, maybe we can come up and hang out with all the little cousins. I really wanted to dress us up but we don't even have any where to go! :) Then maybe I wont look so ridiculous with a baby that doesn't even eat candy.

Meagan said...

come on up, we have an open house every halloween. We have dinner there and all,