Saturday, April 4, 2009

Disneyland!!!

I promise this is the last post about a trip for a while. I had to spread them out, there is not enough time to write about it all at once. About 2 months ago Mike got a phone call from my sister-in-law asking if he could come down and do a fireside for their ward. For those of you that do not know Mike has been directed under Elder Ballard and put together a little presentation about the importance of temple work. He shares a little about the family of Joseph and Emma, then he talks about how important it is for us to do our family history. He also explains a little about the making of Emma Smith, My Story. Shares a few stories from the actors etc. Well to the point of my post, I have been begging Mike to go to Disneyland. I figure Katie is 5 years old, a magical age to see all of her Disney friends. So I told Mike that since we are going down South we might as well do Disneyland. I did really good in saving some extra $$$, don't know what happened to it all now though. :) We spent 3 days celebrating Disney. The bummer was that on the first day we took a ton a pictures on the rides and late that evening we rode Indiana Jones, the camera fell out of Mikes pocket, and it still has not turned up in lost and found. I am sooooo sad. I guess I did get a new camera out of it, but we don't have those pictures. Here are a few with our new camera.

1 comment:

Krista Neil said...

Sorry about your camera :( those guys were groovin'