Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Proud Daddy

I am married to a reptile lover. Lovely, I know. The rule is if you chase mommy with the snakes then she gets to kick them. :) I just don't care for them all that much, but I love Mike. Anyway in our aquarium we have snake-Sam, who is eating the mouse, Snake-Beth eating the fish, snake-baby who is Beths only surviving baby, frog-Java who loves to eat the crickets. The kids in the neighborhood bring crickets and grasshoppers for him and get paid 5 cents each bug. Our new addition, a hermit crab. Plus the millions of fish we have to buy for Beth and baby. This is a video from a proud daddy. Ignore my nagging in the back ground if you can hear it. Mike decided to tape this when we were supposed to be in the car going somewhere.

1 comment:

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

Ewwwwww!!! I wouldn't want that in my house, I don't know how you do it.