Sunday, April 19, 2009

My interview from Katie

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.Tag other moms with older kids who might have fun with this. :)Answers are by Haley age 3.

1. What is something mom always says to you? I'm not sure
2. What makes mom happy? If Kortney is crying and I hold her
3. What makes mom sad? When dad is mad
4. How does your mom make you laugh? make funny faces
5. What was your mom like as a child? loving
6. How old is your mom? 20
7. How tall is your mom? as high as the tv
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? News and Dancing of the Stars
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Sleep and do chores
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? cleaning and taking care of kids
11. What is your mom really good at? playing with me and coloring
12. What is your mom not very good at? nothing
13. What does your mom do for her job? what job?
14. What is your mom's favorite food? diet food
15. What makes you proud of your mom? paints nails
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Dora
17. What do you and your mom do together? color
18. How are you and your mom the same? We have the same toes
19. How are you and your mom different? she has blue eyes and I have brown eyes
20. How do you know your mom loves you? Because she is kind to me
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? His hugs
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Costco

I want anyone with kids who reads my blog to do this. It is to funny. You will have a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

You are like Dora, hahahaha, Haley's little friend told me the other day he wouldn't want to be Dora because she can't get her shirts off of that big head. I love these. It makes me want to ask more questions.