Sunday, April 5, 2009

Katie and Tucker

Katie loves our dog Tucker, after watching Bolt, she decided she was Tuckers owner. She has been taking good care of him, feeding him, letting him out, etc. all of a sudden. I love it. Then we watched Marly and Me the other night, she got to see a different perspective of a dogs life. Meaning dogs live a shorter life than we do. Katie has been contemplating this the past couple days and asking questions about death, will Tucker be resurrected? Is he sealed to our family? Anyway today she was talking to Mike about how much she loves her dog. She said, "won't it be so sad when we have to plant Tucker." I couldn't help it, I laughed so hard. She was meaning to bury Tucker. I thought it was great, so I had to record it.

3 comments:

Melinda and Jeff Dalebout said...

Cute, but I thought she was Tuckers person, not owner, come on learn the Bolt language. I will tell you anything else about Bold, I've only seen it like 25 times. Love you, but I love your cute girl a little more.

Krista Neil said...

Gads I gotta see the movie with my girls, everyone is talking about it :)

Shawn said...

Thanks for the note. We are hanging in there. I know that my dad was touched after talking to you parents. Thanks for the love and concern.